is the Contact Phone Number of APWU Health Plan.
.We have briefly described APWU Health Plan with all contact information. Get more customer service numbers of APWU Health Plan. Post issue for any problem with APWU Health Plan. if you find APWU Health Plan customer service number wrong, then please tell us in comments of APWU Health Plan.
American Postal Workers Union (APWU) Health Plan is a healthcare organization which covers all US Postal Service Employees and other federal employees. It also serves retirees, who are eligible for Federal Employees Health Benefits program. The organization offers two types of plans; these are fee-for-service and Consumer Driven. APWU has 200 employees and it serves 205,000 members across the country. APWU Health Plan was founded in 1960 and is a department of American Postal Workers Union. Based in Glen Burnie, Maryland, it is a Preferred Provide Organization (PPO) in the country. APWU Health Plan
is a healthcare services providing organization that aimed to provide effective healthcare facilities to enhance health standards of individuals and families. Beside this the organization provide exclusive health plans for the postal workers to secure their healthcare expenses. APWU Health Plan
offers comprehensive plans that covers all the important areas of health.
Benefits Of APWU Health Plan AT A GlanceAPWU Health Plan
contains multiple features, and offers various benefits that comprises of following:
- The health plan provide all the preventive care and regular screening that aids in early detection of diseases.
- APWU Health Plan also covers, maternity risks and provide all the medical services during and after pregnancy.
- The health plan also provide emergency medical interventions in case of injuries and accidents.
- APWU Health Plan also offers health plans that aids to keep check on chronic diseases such as diabetics, hypertension and tobacco related illnesses.
- The health plans also deliver regular dental and vision checkups to clients.
- APWU Health Plan deliver special hearing aids and offers special discounts.
- The program also provide pharmacy benefits and supplies all the prescribed drugs.
Important Contacts Of APWU Health Plan
To connect with APWU Health Plan
do use following channels:Mailing Address:
799 Cromwell Park Drive
Suite K-Z Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Eligibility Criteria Of APWU Health PlanAPWU Health Plan
benefits are exclusively for the registered members. The health program has devised well established membership rules. The program determines eligibility criteria of members. To know more about the eligibility of APWU Health Plan
do visit the link: