MY NAME IS Shaquarna White CELL PHONE NUMBER 6469254295 IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE CENTER BUNS BEING OLD AND DRY AFTER HEATING THEM UP THEY HAVE THE CENTER BUNS SITTING THERE FROM 9AM IN THE MORNING TILL 6PM IF NO ONE ELSE BUYS THEN I COME ALONG GET THE SHITTY END OF THE STICK AND SO DO MY 58YR OLD MOM I TRIED TELLING THE STORE THEY ARE IN DENIAL ABOUT WAT WE TASTING THEY ADMITTED THE CENTER BUNS WAS FROM EARLY IB THE MORNING BUT THIER FRESH WHEN ITASTE OLD ITS THE ONLY Cinnabon I EVER AM COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED WITH AND SO IS MY MOM WE USE TO BUY six CENTER BUNS A PIECE AT A TIME UNTILL THIS REOCCURRING PROBLEM STARTED ESPECIALLY ON HOLIDAYS KINGS PLAZA Cinnabon IS A DISGRACE ITS MEMORIAL WEEKEND OLD CENTER BUNS SMH check 705 82100anne guest one 05/29/2016 03:21:17pm i am tired of telling the store no reaults so now i am telling whom this may concern even the PECANS WERE OLD.
I went into the Cinnabon in little rock Arkansas at the outlets of little rock and I came at 8:30pm. At that time they were saying they were out and we're making more and then they said they were not making more because they closed in 30 minutes. Nobody understood that if they said that it would take 15 minutes to make more and 30 minutes until close then why not serve the customers what they want and make the company your working for that money. At that time there was enough people waiting to sale all the Cinnabon classics they were gonna make.
Hi, on 8/27/2015 around 11am. I bought a pack of 15 for my colleagues at the Bay Plaza location Bronx, NY. While eating the pastry one of colleague came around a piece of plastic baked into the bun. Please be cautious for my colleague that came across was pregnant. I enjoy your pastries, please do not make this the last time I purchase from such from your establishments.
Member of your staff working with confectionery products had no hair net on his head and kept licking his fingers please note he also was not wearing gloves as he was licking his fingers also another member of your staff was pumping chocolate syrup into a plastic bottle and he syphoned the syrup with his mouth as the pump seamed to be working with much difficulty this happened at Somerset mall unfortunately my wife bought some of those buns and when I told her what had happened nobody wants to eat them very disappointing great lack of training where health and cleanliness is concerned.