is the Contact Phone Number of Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata.
.We have briefly described Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata with all contact information. Get more customer service numbers of Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata. Post issue for any problem with Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata. if you find Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata customer service number wrong, then please tell us in comments of Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata.
Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunications company which provides the Mobile, Internet and Voice calling services to customers. The name Vodafone made from two words i.e. voice, data phone. The brand is headquartered in London. Vodafone was founded in 1991 to provide the Telecom services to the potential customers. Gerard Kleisterlee is the Chairman of the brand and Vittorio Colao is the CEO of the company. According to the counting of 2013, there are 92912 employees working with the brand to provide the technical as well as customer services. According to the subscribers and Revenue Vodafone is one of the third largest Mobile telecommunications company. Vodafone operates his networks in 21 countries. It is also listed on the London Stock Exchange had market capitalization of 89.1 billion Euros. The net operating income of the brand in 2014 was 3.91 billion Euros and total assets were 121.84. The main objective of the brand is to maintain the best relationship between the company and the customer and provide them the best impeccable services.
Vodafone Products and Services
There are various products which have been promoted by the brand such as Products and services Vodafone Mobile Connect USB Modem, Vodafone Connect to Friends, Vodafone Live, Vodafone Freedom Packs and Amobee Media Systems. In March 2007 Vodafone launched Mobile money transfer service. Through this service customers can transfer their money through mobile phone. Vodafone was the first operators who firstly provide the money transfer services to customer. Vodafone also deals with the mHealth services for the customers. Vodafone announced the creation of a new business unit which will be focused on the mHealth market. The Vodafone Group is a founder member of the mHealth alliance which offers the mHealth services.
Vodafone Services and Operations
In the year of 2006 Vodafone announced to deal with Telecom service of Egypt. After the agreement Vodafone acquired the 55 percent group of the brand and remaining 45 percent was owned by the company. Vodafone signed a Partner Agreement with Mtc group of Kuwait for providing the telecom services in Kuwait. Vodafone listed the Limited stock exchange in South Africa and in the year of 2011 the brand had a self-logo. In the year of 1999, J-Phone launched J-sky mobile internet service-Phone became 'Vodafone Japan and J-Phone's mobile internet service became Vodafone Live in the year of 2003.In 2003, Vodafone signed a Partner agreement with mobilkom to spread the business in the states. Vodafone again signed an agreement telecom industry named LuxGSM.
Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata Address Detail
Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata address is Vodafone East, 08 Major Arterial Road, New Town, Rajarhat, Block AF, DLF IT Park, 16th Floor. Kolkata - 700 156.
Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata Official Email Address
Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata email address is
Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata Customer Service Phone Numbers
The Customer Service Phone Number of Vodafone Prepaid Kolkata is 91 9830098300 (touch to call)
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know HERE